Join this innovative giant, who are thought leaders and are dominating the ad tech space. You will be working within the sphere of the industry’s best ad ops tech professionals and have exposure to the most prolific emerging technologies, enabling constant development of your technical knowledge and skills.
Revolutionising the ad tech space, this company enable advertisements to be more effective and more targeted. They are continuing their domination of EMEA with considerable measured growth taking place in their fantastic London office, ensuring their stability and sustained hold on the ad tech space.
• Provides an up-and-coming solution, and are a utilised favourite of the industry’s highest spending advertisers
• VC backed funding to the tune of $75M
• 100% SaaS technology which plugs into brands direct, agencies, publishers and other tech suppliers
• Co-operative office work ethic, maintaining a positive and quality focussed approach
This is a great chance to work with a real variety of partners and be an integral part of the huge company growth. You will work closely with Account Management, Engineering and Sales to resolve client issues. You will understand brand, ad tech partner and publisher (inc. Snapchat) needs from the platform, and then carry out integrations onto the platform, working closely with the product team throughout.
• Works with some of the industry’s most skilled technical ad operation professionals
• Focus on side projects, allowing you to really find your niche in the role
• Receive first rate training to further develop your technical skills
• Offering a clearly defined progression path, this allows you to be in full control of taking your career to the next level with the company
Skills & Experience:
You’ll be tech savvy, have hands on experience with ad ops and be keen to keep ahead of the curve on all technical challenges and solutions in the industry.
• A passion for ad technology and being at the forefront of innovation
• In depth understanding of debugging and experience troubleshooting ad types such as display, in-app and video (VAST/VPAID)
• Conversant with web traffic analysis tools (Fiddler, Charles, Chrome developer, Firebug etc.) and DSP/SSP/ad servers/analytics tools (ComScore, Quantcast, IAS, Adloox etc.)
• Keen on working collaboratively while developing team members
Job ID: 608
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Nick a call on 07525 134 512.
Not right? Have a look at some of our other Ad Ops roles.
Join this innovative giant, who are thought leaders and are dominating the ad tech space.
You will be working within the sphere of the industry’s best ad ops tech professionals and have exposure to the most prolific emerging technologies, enabling constant development of your technical knowledge and skills.