Join this innovative giant, who are thought leaders and are dominating the ad tech space. This role will give you exposure to first rate clientele, as you educate and lead them through utilising the platform effectively while providing comprehensive technical support.
Revolutionising the ad tech space, this company enable advertisements to be more effective and more targeted. They are continuing their domination of EMEA with considerable measured growth taking place in their fantastic London office, ensuring their stability and sustained hold on the ad tech space.
• Provides an up-and-coming solution, and are a utilised favourite of the industry’s highest spending advertisers
• VC backed funding to the tune of $75M
• 100% SaaS technology which plugs into brands direct, agencies, publishers and other tech suppliers
• Co-operative office work ethic, maintaining a positive and quality focussed approach
Heavily client facing role where you will be able to establish relationships with a number of big names across the industry and facilitate their use of the platform through technical support. You will be responsible for your own brand campaigns and ensuring their success, giving you the opportunity to climb the ladder in a merit driven culture.
• Work in partnership with other teams to increase your exposure and provide a comprehensive experience for clients
• Influence the tech’s presence and growth across global markets
• Using your expertise, identify opportunities and educate service users
• Put client satisfaction first and be an integral part of the huge company growth
Skills & Experience:
You’ll be tech savvy and have hands on experience with campaigns within digital advertising. They’re looking for an ambitious, driven and client-facing candidate who is looking to be a big part of the company’s future.
• A passion for ad technology and being at the forefront of innovation
• Proven experience in analytically monitoring campaigns
• Keen on working collaboratively with proactive and intelligent similar others
• Hands on time spent using ad trafficking platforms
Job ID: 606
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Nick Haines a call on 07525 134 512.
Not right? Have a look at some of our other Customer Success roles.
Join this innovative giant, who are thought leaders and are dominating the ad tech space.
This role will give you exposure to first rate clientele, as you educate and lead them through utilising the platform effectively while providing comprehensive technical support.