Work for a socially conscious and growing company who are allowing people to take control of their own health, with an accessible and affordable preventative service, allowing you to be a part of a worthwhile and heavily funded start-up
This personalised healthcare service is changing the way people approach their health.
They help people to proactively manage their health from their own home, fitting into hectic lifestyles, giving you the opportunity to join a growing business with people at the heart of what they do.
- Closing £5.5M in funding this year
- Flexible start up culture and down to earth team
- Join the 35 strong team at an early stage of their projected growth
- Be a part of a company that is making a difference
Working with big marketing budgets, you will lead on strategizing and executing paid social and search campaigns across platforms.
You will ensure your outputs are maximising engagement and driving user growth for the company, coming up with new and creative campaigns to develop the brand.
- Scale Facebook and Google ads to new heights
- Get exposure to all moving parts of a dynamic start up
- Use your initiative and expertise to overcome new biddable marketing challenges
- Come up with new and innovative campaign ideas
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive individual with an outstanding understanding of paid social and search, who can successfully scale campaigns which will further increase users for this thriving company.
You will ideally be coming from eCommerce with experience managing big budgets and is looking to make an impact within a worthwhile with the company.
- 2-5 years Facebook and Google ads experience, other platforms are a plus
- Keen to work in a fast paced and agile start-up environment
- Interest in the eCommerce and health space
- Driven by exceeding performance targets and going above and beyond what’s expected
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Hannah a call on 07701 309904.
Job ID: 1614
Not right? Have a look at some of our other Marketing roles
See a direct positive impact of your paid social and search skills by helping people become aware of this growing start-up, who let the public proactively take control of their own health