A unique opportunity to join an ambitious, worldwide data focussed marketing platform and become a key part of their customer success team, being responsible for the performance of the company’s media portfolio whilst also being the go-to person to address any and all client needs.
A world leading data driven travel insights firm used by some of the largest household names in the industry, with close to a billion unique data profiles across their area of speciality. The company works to deliver visible outcomes at consumer level.
- $70M of funding at series C
- Offices around the globe including the USE, Japan, Hong Kong, and the UK
- A forward-thinking young company with an international cultural feel
- An ambition to grow and progress as a company with more international expansion
Working as part of the Customer Success team, the role involves both the management of key accounts, as well as taking the lead on programmatic online advertising campaigns. The role is consultative to both clients and internal cross-functional teams, ensuring that best practice is followed and that campaigns are performing to their maximum potential.
- Ensuring optimal performance and flawless delivery of their media portfolio
- Designing strategy and executing seamlessly to ensure client needs are resolved
- Reporting on campaign performance against KPI’s, communicating with internal stakeholders on campaign status
- Cross-functional consultations on account performance to ensure the most is being made of all opportunity
Skills & Experience:
The suitable candidate is a proven account manager who also has proven experience working in online advertising.
- Deep understanding of the programmatic landscape
- Happy to be working in an unstructured environment with a varied and challenging day-to-day
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel; vlookup, pivot tables and charts.
- An ambition to quickly excel in an exciting and rapidly growing company
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Liam a call on 07834 166364.
Job ID: 2021
Not right? Have a look at some of our other Account Management roles
Grey Matter. Intelligent recruitment for the digital, technology, marketing and media sectors. Based in London, we partner with B2B & B2C technology companies, global brands, start-ups, publishers and agencies to find talent in London, across the UK and internationally.
Our Advertising Technology Team are specialists in the digital advertising industry and work with a range of companies from ad tech vendors, media agencies and publishers working on vacancies across programmatic, paid social, PPC, CRM & data analytics. The key roles they hire for are ad operations, account managers, technical account managers, traders and analytics. Our portfolio of roles includes a variety of mid-senior and executive level roles.