Be a part of one of the most interesting and valuable data platforms on the market, where you will own a portfolio of global retail clients and maximise their success by driving incremental growth.
They are a NASDAQ listed company and in their first year grew their stock shares by over 60%. They have also won multiple awards for their technology and for being a leading employer.
The platform works with some of the biggest retailers and banks thanks to their unique and forward-thinking native tech that maximises value, loyalty and engagement.
- Great company culture, internal opportunities and long tenures
- UK clients include Lloyds, Santander, Sky and Sainsburys
- Continually developing their product and proposition in market
- Offer great perks such as flexible working, uncapped commission
You’ll be the go-to person for their highest priority portfolio of accounts, translating actionable insights into compelling stories which will grow incremental revenue for clients.
You’ll play a crucial part in delivering strategy and maximising performance of accounts to help clients to understand untapped potential from purchase data.
- Look for opportunities for growth within your own portfolio
- Manage key relationships with global clients
- Promote your clients needs internally to develop the proposition
- Advise on best practice for campaign structures and segmentation
Skills & Experience:
We’re looking for experienced account managers coming either from data driven media agencies or loyalty/insights platforms, with a real passion for retail.
You’ll be a switched-on and ambitious self-starter ready to bring your commercial eye to your clients.
- Able to translate actionable insights into a compelling story
- Attention to detail and data oriented
- Strong commercial acumen
- Self sufficient and can hit the ground running
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Hannah a call on 07701 309 904.
Job ID: 2161