Join this fast-paced digital performance agency in a leadership role, helping scale the agency into the next phase of its growth
Built relationships with global clients, ensuring they hit their performance advertising goals and maximising revenue opportunities, whilst providing the best client experience.
This a highly incentivised role with a great bonus on offer, giving you the opportunity to overachieve and get rewarded for your success whilst working with lucrative clients.
- Manage significant media spend
- Oversee a team and develop their performance expertise
- Maximise client’s ROAS and spot opportunities for growth
- Develop strong relationships with global brands
Founded only a few years ago, they work with some of the biggest household names including Coca-Cola, Google, and Netflix, and are continually bringing on new global clients.
They help these top names strategise and implement successful performance advertising campaigns and are currently managing 150M+ in media spend.
- Progress your career faster than in larger agencies
- Own relationships with huge brands
- Grew their team by 30 people in the past year alone
- Founded by experienced and innovative leaders
Skills & Expertise:
We are looking for a skilled performance marketer across paid social campaigns, who is highly driven and analytically minded.
You’ll thrive in working autonomously and to targets, whilst also being a collaborative member of the growing team and be looking to make an impact in growing the business.
- 5+ years’ experience managing performance campaigns
- Agency side experience
- Self-starter attitude and highly organised
- Excited to develop and learn new skills
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.