Join this fast-paced digital performance agency in a leadership role, helping scale the agency into the next phase of its growth
Built relationships with global clients, ensuring they hit their performance advertising goals and maximising revenue opportunities, whilst providing the best client experience.
This a highly incentivised role with a great bonus on offer, giving you the opportunity to overachieve and get rewarded for your success whilst working with lucrative clients.
- Manage significant media spend and key accounts
- Strategise and execute exceptional performance campaigns
- Maximise client’s ROAS and spot opportunities for growth
- Develop strong relationships with global brands
Founded only a couple of years ago, they already work with some of the biggest household names including Coca-Cola, Google, and Netflix.
They help these top names strategise and implement successful performance advertising campaigns and have already managed 150M in media spend in 2020.
- Progress your career faster than in larger agencies
- Own relationships with huge brands
- Grew their team by 30 people in the past year alone
- Founded by experienced and innovative leaders
Skills & Expertise:
We are looking for a skilled performance marketer across channels, especially paid social, who is highly driven and analytically minded.
You’ll thrive in working autonomously and to targets, whilst also being a collaborative member of the growing team and be looking to make an impact in the business.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing performance campaigns
- Coming from a fast-paced agency
- Self-starter attitude and highly organised
- Management experience
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.