This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a leading professional sports analytics platform. They are a trusted partner of many of the top global sporting brands including the NBA and PGA Tour and provide them all with a vast range of digital advertising solutions.
Since their founding they have quickly become the market leader in sports technology and advertising, partnering with over 500 major sports leagues across the globe and countless more sporting teams and brands.
- Offices in 20 countries globally
- Employ over 1,000 people worldwide
- Highly profitable business model
- Unique data analytics and programmatic advertising suite
- Instantly recognisable as a world leading sports advertising player
This is a real opportunity to progress quickly and build strong relationships with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Manage the company’s key clients, maintaining senior level relationships
- Develop and evolve in-depth knowledge of programmatic advertising
- Research relevant areas for new business pitches
- Opportunity to travel internationally
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with an ability to work closely with clients as consultants to ensure client satisfaction and help them achieve commercial success.
- Experience within display/video/mobile
- Experience managing relationships with clients and client business processes
- In depth understanding of digital advertising and programmatic
- Excellent Oral, Written and Interpersonal Skills (another language a plus!)
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give me a call on 07525 134 512.
Job ID: 2166