A very exciting role with a heavily funded Machine-Learning AI marketing platform. They grew by over 50% last year alone so they are doing exceptionally well. This is a great role to have an impact on the business and help shape the growth of the team.
They now have 50 (and growing) in their London office. This is headed up by one of the most respected senior figures within the industry and they have just acquired a huge amount of funding – so now is a great time to join the team.
- Recent backing of an astonishing $400M
- Outstanding onboarding process and tight-knit, vibrant culture
- Amazing benefits package
- Technology has won multiple awards for its effectiveness and now the company is set for huge growth
A fantastic hybrid between ad operations and analytics, this role will focus on optimising campaign performance as well as performing correlation analysis. You will be utilising industry leading machine learning tools to aid your tasks.
There is the opportunity to carry out side-projects e.g., on the AI product side or working more closely with customers/customer success.
Desired Skills & Experience
First and foremost, strong experience across campaign optimisation across performance advertising:
- Strong knowledge of performance/DR metrics and analytics across digital advertising/marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Process-driven and able to help shape team improvements
- The ability to draw insights from data
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.