This is an ideal opportunity for a personable, motivated individual with strong experience in digital ad operations.
My client is one of the most well-known pure-play digital publishers in the world and they are looking for a bright new person to join the team.
A vibrant working culture and fantastic career development opportunities are on offer.
This digital publisher is a household name and they have a large advertising operations team.
They prefer to promote from within the team wherever possible, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you can quickly develop your career to the next step.
- Internationally-recognised digital publisher
- Offices around the world
- They work with top-tier agencies and direct advertisers
- Vibrant, social company culture
This job is an ideal opportunity for an experienced ad operations professional to hit the ground running as well as learn and develop in an expert team.
You will work with all of the largest media agencies and advertisers to deliver high-volume digital advertising campaigns.
- Report to a highly knowledgeable, experienced and friendly manager
- Use a huge amount of 1st party data to effectively optimise campaigns
- Inventory management: availability forecasting, fill rates, pricing, etc.
- QA the creative assets
- Report on campaigns and analyse results for future learnings
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for a personable and motivated individual with proven experience in digital advertising operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of the digital advertising industry
- Proven experience in advertising operations
- DFP experience is a real advantage
- A real team player
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give James a call on 07834 166 364.