Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most advanced Big Data and AI providers who are tipped to be the global number 1 in the space over the next few years and would like to build their business development team in the UK.
Valued at £20 Billion, the company is a key player in data analytics and is set to continue their global growth at an exponential rate. Their mission is to create the world’s best user experience.
This is a rare chance to work for a company whose technologies are helping to uncover human trafficking rings, finding exploited children and assisting public health officials containing the spread of deadly diseases.
This is a company which makes a difference
Looking for a Business Development Representative – EMEA to join a dynamic, rapidly expanding team.
In this role you will work with some of the best salespeople across EMEA to Proactively source new sales opportunities through consistent prospection, follow-up, and outreach helping to build their pipeline
- Work closely with the product team to be able to deeply understand the company’s tech and own consultative relationships with clients
- Understand customers’ requirements and needs
- You will be directly involved in working with numerous national firms across multiple industries, helping them solve their most critical challenges and respond to their most important opportunities.
Desired Skills / Experience
- You will have minimum 2 years’ experience Proven Business Development or Inside sales experience
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools, e.g. Salesforce.com
Must be fluent in one of the following:
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give me a call on 07921 291708.