Fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Manager with experience across Social and/or Programmatic to join a top, independent agency.
Managing Social and Programmatic campaigns for a portfolio of growing global accounts. You will work closely with client to define strategy, deliver and optimise campaigns, and provide post-campaign analysis.
You will work closely with the agencies founders with exceptional exposure, and quick growth potential.
- Portfolio of impressive global accounts
- Align campaign and advertiser objectives, along with KPI’s and activity
- Collaboration with client services team on planning of campaigns
This truly worldwide company works with global advertisers and media agencies across all digital channels. They offer a highly-supportive culture with vigorous training and development, and a work-hard-play-hard attitude.
- Global offices
- Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 League
- Beautiful Central London office space
- Globally-recognised brands names as clients
Desired Skills and Experience
We’re looking for an ambitious individual who has experience managing Social and/or Programmatic campaigns. You will be an effective trouble-shooter, who is able to manage your time effectively, multitask, and lead by example.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of digital advertising technology
- Excel experience including pivot tables
If you are interested to hear more, please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com