A fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial Channel Partnerships Manager to lead the DACH region for the global leader in content management solutions.
This market leading cloud platform provides network infrastructure and cloud storage solutions with ability to manipulate content for specific audiences with a creative and flexible approach.
- Substantial Series VC funding
- Market leading Digital Asset Management platform
- Offices globally across EMEA, US and APAC
- Impressive enterprise list of clients including Coca Cola, ESPN and VISA
- In rapid scale mode with substantial YOY growth
You will have the responsibility to lead Channel Partnerships for the whole of the DACH region working with Regional SI’s, VAR’s and Referral Partners.
- Ownership of channel partnerships within the DACH region
- Working with existing partners while identify new partners
- Creating and driving new channel strategy
- Implementing growth programs working with internal Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams
Desired Skills & Experience
You will have a proven track record within Channel Partner roles working in high growth SaaS environments
- Understanding of the DACH region and its software SI network
- Background of closing partner deals and achieving goals more than $1M ARR
- Have worked for technical and complex SaaS platforms
- Fluent German Speaker
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Eugene a call on 07517081218