This SaaS platform is growing rapidly, they have been awarded one of LinkedIn’s top start-ups over consecutive years and show no signs of slowing down, having recently raised Series B funding and acquiring their first company.
They are an unrivalled leader in the UK market, providing a solution for lead generation, enrichment and sales automation. Now, following a recent rebrand, they are beginning the next phase of their growth.
- £15M in VC funding
- Award winning technology
- Exceptional industry reputation
- Excellent company culture with outstanding Glassdoor reviews
You will write insightful and relevant content including whitepapers, landing pages, social media content, and long form posts, enabling you to develop awareness of the brand and impact their growth.
With your engaging content, you’ll help sell the team’s story in a compelling and captivating way, positioning and cementing their place in the market.
- Create winning content across formats and websites
- Optimise your content for SEO and analyse performance
- Spot trends for growth and ideations for the wider marketing team
- Raise their profile as a though leader in the marketing space
Skills & Expertise:
You will have a content marketing and SEO focused background and experience working within the SaaS tech space, ideally within a fast paced B2B start up.
We’re looking for a proactive and creative individual with an absolute passion for writing and an eye for detail!
- Experience writing long form content including blog, social, whitepapers and web copy
- Technical SEO understanding, e.g. keyword analysis and reporting
- Created content across multiple formats
- Exceptional communication skills
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give me a call on 07701 309904.