Join a leading and pioneering fintech API start-up, who are on track to double their team this year, in a newly created role which will enable you to drive and deliver an effective and engaging content strategy
This fintech start-up integrates their tech with many of the nation’s biggest banks, and ultimately helps small business owners make their businesses successful, putting them on an equal footing to bigger brands.
The team are passionate about their product and are motivated to deliver their best within the company. With substantial clients in the states, they’re set to launch their New York office later this year.
- Fast growing, lots of career growth opportunities
- Collaborative and friendly team
- Investment in employees and their development
- Complete market share with no competitors
You’ll be taking ownership of their content marketing strategy, creating relevant content for blogs, newsletters, social media and PR.
Proactively delivering audience appropriate copy, you’ll manage the brand’s tone of voice and presence in the market in a creative and commercially minded role.
- Take ownership of an effective content marketing plan
- Create and edit email comms, videos, presentations
- Develop a strong tone of voice for the business
- Deliver against a media and editorial plan
Skills & Expertise:
We’re looking for a content marketing manager with proven writing skills who is interested in producing engaging content within the fintech space.
- 4+ years’ experience in content marketing
- Experience of creating and editing comms and collateral
- PR background, and able to cultivate and manage media relationships
- Analytical skills to measure content performance
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give me a call on 07701 309904.