This is your chance to perform the job you love and make a difference to society whilst doing it! Own the full, multi-channel CRM strategy for this one-of-a-kind Social Good platform!
- $130M funding from over 40 VC investors
- The platform has raised hundreds of millions of dollars for charities worldwide
- One of Fast Company’s most innovative companies in the world
- Human-centric company focused on making a real-world positive impact
- Stock options, Medical Insurance etc
- Develop and implement the overall CRM and marketing automation strategy to enhance customer engagement, retention, and loyalty.
- Oversee the marketing team and agency partners, providing guidance and support in executing campaigns, managing data, and analyzing performance metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate CRM initiatives with marketing, sales, and customer support efforts, ensuring a seamless customer experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in creating B2C CRM programs and marketing automation campaigns.
- Proficiency in one of the following CRM/automation platforms: Klaviyo, OneSignal, Braze, DynamicYield or Insider.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, draw actionable insights, and optimize CRM strategies based on performance metrics.
If you feel you have the relevant experience please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org