Join this industry favourite in a pivotal role, maximising success and advocating the value of their highly regarded technology
They are revolutionising the way companies interact with their employees, they are leaders in their sector of Content Marketing SaaS with more than 3 times the revenue of their nearest competitor.
They are headquartered in the Nordics with offices across EMEA and the US and work with brands including Amazon and KPMG.
- Leading marketing SaaS platform, with an industry leading product
- Work with brands worldwide with excellent retention rates
- Recently received $15 Million in funding
- Big focus on facilitating and maintaining a great company culture
Within this role, you will take full ownership of the success of your own portfolio of key accounts, managing implementation, training, renewals and upsell, and everything in between.
You will drive success by building strong relationships which will maximise value and long term commercial growth.
- Manage your own portfolio in all aspects of nurture and expansion
- Deliver exceptional return for customers
- Spot and develop opportunities for growth
- A combined technical and commercial senior role
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will be coming with 5+ years customer relationship or account management experience, and ideally from a similar comms or HR tech SaaS background.
You will be driven by maximising value and success for your customers, with a commercial edge and hunger for spotting opportunities and maintaining strong relationships.
- 5+ years client management or relationship building experience (enterprise SaaS, digital media/communications/social media a big plus)
- Managed and grown successful relationships with enterprise accounts
- Highly proactive and fast paced in terms of work ethics
- An excellent presenter, communicator and negotiator
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.