Represent one of the most innovative companies within the tech space, offering a SaaS platform revolutionising app marketing.
Founded in 2010, this leading mobile marketing SaaS company is working with biggest businesses in the world including Google and Facebook.
The company is unmatched in its offerings of suite, sales and expertise.
- $310M from some of the biggest names in digital tech
- Employ over 950 people globally
- Offices located in some of the biggest cities in the world in the US and Europe and Asia
- Market leading mobile analytics and personalisation technology
Work as a key member of an elite team with a wealth of experience, and manage client’s accounts across technical, business, support and product.
You will be acting as the first port of call for exciting global brands, working with them directly to drive long term value and success.
- Take on an incredibly valuable role as client representative for one of the most rapidly growing companies in its space
- Work on an exclusive basis with global brands across a range of industries including gaming, travel and entertainment
- Become a member of an elite team with a substantial track record of success
- Spot new and exciting business opportunities to assist in the company’s unstoppable expansion
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for an incredibly driven and proactive individual with client-facing experience within the mobile tech space.
You will be confident and engaging, with a passion for maximising your client’s success and ensuring they get the most out of your software.
- 2+ years of customer success/account management experience
- Passion for helping clients achieve their goals
- Strong knowledge of the mobile marketing ecosystem
- Ideally bringing another foreign language
- Understanding around SDKs, APIs, mobile app tracking
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Hannah a call on 07701 309 904.
Job ID: 2184