Join a leading and pioneering fintech API start-up, who are on track to double their team this year and be a pivotal part of the company’s growth
This fintech start-up integrates their tech with many of the nation’s biggest banks, and ultimately helps small business owners make their businesses successful, putting them on an equal footing to bigger brands.
The team are passionate about their product and are motivated to deliver their best within the company. With substantial clients in the states, they’re set to launch their New York office later this year.
- Fast growing, lots of career growth opportunities
- Collaborative and friendly team
- Investment in employees and their development
- Complete market share with no competitors
You’ll focus on nurturing and scaling their existing clients, developing long lasting and valuable relationships which will maximise success on both sides.
Rodney (cc’d) has lots of experience with
Deep diving into your client’s organisations, you’ll have a deep understanding of their business and how you can help their growth long term.
- Successfully manage your own portfolio of clients
- Strategically ensure long term customer value
- Spot opportunities for account growth
Skills & Expertise:
We’re looking for a confident self-starter who understands the lending, payments or commerce space, and is likely coming from a similar fintech platform.
- Account management/relationship-based background
- Commercial and results driven attitude
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Ambitious and looking to step up
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give me a call on 07701 309904.