Excellent opportunity for a driven and consultative candidate to join a rapidly scaling tech company that is leading the way in terms of product across a high growth market.
They are backed by the big-name tech VCs and have a technology stack that is a clear market leader across an area of marketing and advertising technology that is exploding right now.
As a multi-award winning company, they’re praised for having some of the most advanced technology in the market around, and for being one of the best places to work.
- 800 employees in 30 offices globally
- $80M pre-IPO business
- Backed by the biggest names in the VC community
- Exceptional company culture and fantastic benefits
Building relationships with DACH clients, you’ll focus on maximising their usage and creating a positive experience.
Enabling success for their search and eCommerce campaigns through expertly created strategies and solutions, you’ll be a pro at finding opportunities to support clients and solve any issues.
- Consultatively ensure customer renewals and growth
- Provide technical support and identify market opportunities
- Ensure effective ongoing training to maximise utilisation
- Over-deliver on client expectations as standard
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
We’re looking for someone with experience executing paid search campaigns (Google Ads), and ideally eCommerce campaigns (Amazon).
You will be coming from an agency or similar advertising technology platform and be technically and analytically minded.
- 2+ years hands-on SEM campaign management experience
- Experienced in a client-facing role
- Native or fluent German
- Highly proactive, organising and time-efficient
- An excellent collaborator and team player
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.