This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a leading professional sports analytics tech platform. They are a trusted partner of many of the top global sporting brands including FIBA, NBA and PGA Tour, providing them with a vast range of digital and data solutions.
A great opportunity to progress quickly within their fast-growing customer success function and manage strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading sports brands.
- Partner with some of the company’s key global brands
- Continue to develop in-depth knowledge of sports, looking at problems from a client perspective
- Fast and clear progression route, with the company favouring promotion by internal means
Since their founding they have quickly become the market leader in sports technology, partnering with over 500 major sports leagues across the globe and countless more sporting teams and brands:
- Offices in 20 countries globally
- Employ over 1,500 people worldwide
- Highly profitable business model
- Unique data analytics and digital product suite
- Instantly recognisable as a world-leading sports technology player
Desired Skills and Experiences:
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who can consult with clients and has a strong understanding of sports or technology:
- Bilingual Spanish and English mandatory
- Experience within client management
- Background in technology or sports or other related industries
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your resume to email@example.com.