This is your opportunity to move client-side into the vital healthcare sector, joining an international business with excellent learning and career opportunities
They are a commercial-stage medical device company that develops and markets breakthrough technologies and are a global leader of non-surgical tech in their field.
They currently have $350M in funding and a worldwide presence across markets.
- Transforming patient’s lives with their technology
- Seeking to establish their treatment as the standard of care
- FDA approved
- Have treated people in more than 30 countries
You will strengthen the marketing team and focus on delivering local strategies for Facebook, Google and the website, driving conversions and engagement.
Gaining exposure across healthcare and a truly international team, you will be offered a lot in terms of learning and development and be supported in taking your marketing career to the next step up.
- Maximise lead generation through the website, paid social, paid search and email campaigns
- Work collaboratively with agencies, stakeholders and the wider marketing team
- Focus exclusively on digital channels and improve ROI
- Help develop and implement successful campaigns
- Remote role, can be based in UK, Germany or Austria
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a fluent German speaker with hands-on experience across performance channels including paid social, paid search, website, and ideally email.
You will likely be coming from a marketing agency and be independent, creative and analytical, and be looking for an opportunity where you can make an impact to the lives of many.
- 2-4 years’ experience in digital marketing and performance campaign management
- Marketing agency background
- Fluent written and spoken German and English (3rd language a plus)
- Positive and proactive in learning and developing skillset
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.