If you are looking to develop your project management skills in a challenging, rewarding and fast-paced environment then this could be the opportunity for you.
Work in one of the country’s leading broadcasters and project manage campaigns end-to-end, ensuring the delivery of top-class video advertising campaigns.
They’re one of the nation’s most followed broadcasters with a huge audience allowing them to work with many of the world’s largest brands and agencies.
With a diverse range of entertainment content to bring, they’re focused on producing large-scale and high-grade work.
- World renowned
- Beautiful offices
- Great perks
- Highly successful with millions of followers
As the main point of contact for their big agencies and direct clients, you’ll have the responsibility of ensuring all projects are delivered at the best standard possible.
You’ll work closely with other teams, especially creatives and sales, to manage integrated digital campaigns from brief to delivery to post-campaign reporting and analysis.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders, suppliers, agencies and clients
- Project management from brief to deliver of campaigns
- Work with interactive and personalised video ads
- Spokesperson and face of the company to your clients
Skills & Experience:
As a digital project manager having worked with video display campaigns before, you’ll be both a dynamic commercially driven individual and have great technical knowledge.
On the technical side, you’ll have worked with ad serving tools such as Freewheel and Agile project management methodologies.
- Experience managing agencies
- Worked with video advertising campaigns
- Have liaised with different internal teams to ensure delivery of campaigns
- Fantastic client management experience
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give me a call on 07523 909 259.
Job ID: 2188