Extremely high impact opportunity to improve business processes for a hyper-growth digital content optimisation platform.
This market leading cloud-based SaaS platform provides network infrastructure and cloud storage solutions with the ability to manipulate content for specific audiences. With Global offices and an impressive roster of Enterprise clients including Coca Cola, ESPN and VISA, they are in rapid scale mode and so an incredibly exciting time to join.
Shape operations and collaborate with teams and senior stakeholders across the company, fine-tuning business processes to support the next phase of growth.
You will be setting the methodologies and project managing improvements across all touchpoints of the business, aligning planning and delivery to ensure everything is running as smoothly as can be for a high growth SaaS start-up.
- Set methodologies and business processes across teams
- Spot opportunities for improvement and act upon them
- Develop strong and effective internal relationships
- Report into the COO and work collaboratively with C-suite
- Grow and lead a team early on in the role
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for someone with proven success in leading operations and business processes in a similar high growth B2B SaaS platform.
You will be a highly proactive, motivational and influential figure within the business, who will act decisively and make changes happen.
- 5+ years of operations or business processes experience within a B2B SaaS scale-up
- Had success with similar large scale projects, working cross-functionally
- Team management experience
- Strategy consulting experience desirable
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.