Join this award-winning marketing SaaS platform who are now looking for an Engagement Marketer to sit between customer success and marketing, in an exciting role for the next stage of the company’s growth.
This SaaS platform is an unrivalled leader in the EMEA, providing a solution for lead generation, enrichment and sales automation. They have also achieved many accolades for their team and company.
They are growing rapidly, having recently raised Series B funding and acquiring their first company, and are now continuing to hire at a rapid rate, meaning lots of internal progression opportunities.
- £40M in VC funding
- Award-winning technology
- Exceptional industry reputation
- An excellent company culture with outstanding Glassdoor reviews
You’ll sit at the intersect of marketing and customer success teams, focusing on client support and training of products, whilst ensuring clients drive optimal value from the platform through their engagement.
You’ll be involved with running demand webinars, building communities and leading on anything customer-related, serving as their internal voice.
- Enhancing customer experience through training, support and engagement activities
- Build out customer lifecycle marketing across channels
- Utilise customer research and insights for product and CX recommendations
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You will have 1-3 years’ experience in a customer success or marketing role; you may have worked directly with clients or have SaaS marketing experience, with exceptional people skills.
We are looking for someone who can be highly proactive with customers and understands how to best engage and analytically drive growth across marketing touchpoints.
- Excellent problem solver, nothing too big or small!
- Is motivated by working with people and helping drive value
- Thrives in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Great analytical and technical abilities
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.