A fantastic opportunity to be in charge of digital performance marketing strategy and management of key global household named brands. This state of the art machine learning technology company has an incredible culture and has positioned itself at the forefront of the industry meaning there are excellent growth opportunities within.
A forward thinking and one of a kind company with a culture of putting its people at the heart of everything they do, focusing on the personal and professional development of its employees. They have a real passion for what they do and how their work benefits their clients. They are growing rapidly too so there are great opportunities to progress.
- Huge VC backing
- Forever growing and expanding their boarders to all corners of the globe, with offices worldwide
- Enormous scope for progression in a meritocratic environment
- Join an award winning organization, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe
An opportunity to be a key player for company in digital strategy for global brands, leading key global client relationship with the support of Account Managers, This role offers the opportunity to develop creative solutions to meet and exceed client expectations.
Skills & Experience:
Suitable candidates have demonstrable experience managing accounts within the digital performance marketing space. They also have excellent commercial awareness and are comfortable presenting information to senior stakeholders.
- Experience working across different brand/agency partners
- The ability to build, nurture, and preserve strong relationships
- A proactive attitude to finding solutions to problems and applying them flawlessly
- Putting the client at the heart of what you do, with a real focus on their success
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give James a call on 07834 166 364.
Job ID: 2152