Ready to move away from ad tech or media agency account management and want to work closely with global brands on their digital advertising and marketing strategy instead?
If so, then this is an ideal opportunity for you….
- Consultancy business working closely with biggest advertisers to advise and help devise their global advertising and marketing strategies
- Enviable client list including: The Times, Louis Vuitton, John Lewis, Deloitte and Accenture
- Access to a wide range of first class proprietary technology across the programmatic, contextual, first-party data, CDP, CRM and marketing automation landscape
- 100% year on year growth and significantly growing right now despite the macro-economic environment
- Great opportunities for career development
- Fully flexible working, fantastic salary and bonus
- Chance for an ad tech or digital media agency account manager to move into a strategic role
- Work with two of the biggest global brands in terms of advertising and marketing spend
- Work closely with CMOs to build a forward thinking advertising and marketing strategy utilising cutting edge technology
- Work with clients to design bespoke campaign strategies
- Opportunity to grow a team down the line as account grows
Desired Skills & Experience:
An experienced Account Manager or Customer Success Manager, with an awareness and understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
- Strong experience managing stakeholders on a global level, across local markets
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Exposure to one or more marketing data/ad tech platforms such as DMPs/CDPs/CRM systems/DSPs/ad servers.
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com