A fantastic opportunity for an experienced leader to join a rapid growth Series funded FinTech platform that have acquired Unicorn status and have plans for a future exit.
Already a reputable name in the APAC market, this fintech unicorn has just closed their highest round of funding to date and are now looking to expand their growth across Europe and the US.
- Unicorn status fintech
- Launched only 4 years ago
- Over $450M VC funding
- Leading transformation of global financial services
This is a new and vital position to build and grow the EMEA market from the ground up, focusing on acquiring, onboarding and retaining SME customers.
You will build out the London team and drive significant growth across the market in a strategic leadership role, where you can balance big picture thinking with hands on execution.
- Define the key value proposition to drive market growth
- Own and build key marketing channels including partnerships, paid marketing, events and PR
- Be the face of the market, working with internal stakeholders and SME customers
- Build out a commercial function
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You will be an experienced leader, with a background in driving high volume growth in a B2B setting and working with SMEs.
We are looking for someone ambitious, who has grown customer bases from scratch and has experience working within early stages companies.
- B2B leadership experience
- Coming from a high growth fintech startup or management consultancy
- 10+ years’ experience in growth focused positions
- A team player, happy to collaborate with all stakeholders and partners
- Data driven and hands on mentality
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Hannah a call on 07701 309904.