A fantastic role for a b2b marketer to accelerate their career, joining a high growth company in Facebook marketing, who are just on the start of their journey
They have doubled in size year on year, scaling the team with the brightest minds in marketing and working collaboratively to become one the most reputable solutions for Facebook marketing.
Combing vast industry knowledge with technical expertise, they work with innovative and disruptive up and coming brands to scale their businesses, and have a huge part to play in their rapid success.
- Highly specialist and lucrative target market
- Testing innovative technologies to drive maximum success
- Incredible reputation, with the majority of business being brought in by referrals
- Exceptional company culture, priding value and hard work
You will own the b2b marketing function, driving valuable leads through content and digital marketing in a strategic and hands-on role.
Constantly evolving their marketing plan, you will focus on maximising performance through content creation and campaign management, using data to inform successful marketing growth.
- Manage and grow the marketing team
- Use your creative approach, whilst looking at analytics to prove your strategies
- Upcoming projects include a company rebrand
- Lots of opportunities to integrate your own ideas into the role
Skills & Expertise:
We are looking for a skilled b2b marketer who is coming from a marketing SaaS background, who can plan, strategize and deliver impressive growth across marketing channels.
You’ll be highly driven and keen to utilise this opportunity to own an impressive marketing growth story; researching, testing and scaling activity to maximise marketing outcomes.
- 4-6 years of experience in b2b marketing
- Experience with content marketing, webinars, podcasts and events
- Test and learn approach to marketing, enjoys working with data
- Intelligent, concise and considered in nature
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.