This is a key position which will enable you to make a long-lasting impact on strengthening culture and engagement, employing HR practices to support managers, employees and company growth within this dynamic tech scale up.
They are revolutionising the way companies interact with their employees, they are leaders in their sector of Content Marketing SaaS with more than 3 times the revenue of their nearest competitor.
They are headquartered in Helsinki, with offices across EMEA and the US and work with brands including Amazon and KPMG.
- Leading marketing SaaS platform, with an industry leading product
- Representing Tier 1 Brands throughout EMEA
- Recently received $15 Million in funding from investors
- Fantastic Helsinki offices + Employee perks
Within this role, you will lead the function for the business, consulting with key leaders across markets to develop a value-based company culture and maximise long term morale.
You will be responsible for people engagement and motivation, working with senior management to facilitate the future vision and goals of the business.
- Work with senior leadership to develop high performance teams
- Coach and support the organisation on overcoming internal issues
- Facilitate improved working culture across EMEA and US offices
- Build a strong recruiting strategy and attract top talent
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will be coming with 3+ years HR experience, and likely coming from a high growth SaaS start-up.
You will be driven by shaping a company culture, and confident in working with leadership to design people processes that facilitate long term employee engagement and motivation.
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Passion for guiding growth and development within teams
- Experience working across multiple HR disciplines
- Ability to travel as required
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Hannah a call on 07701 309 904.
Job ID: 2143