This is an amazing and rare opportunity to join an award-winning fitness and health platform with unrivalled technology, who are going through exponential growth and development.
The leading technology platform in the Health and Fitness space, they are revolutionising the way the health and fitness space works. Certified as a Great place to work by independent analysts at Great Place to Work and named as one of 230 companies for the 2019 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index, this really is a forward-thinking company.
- Over $100M in funding from the top names in tech.
- Global offices in some of the biggest cities including New York and London
- Award winning technology
- Great office environment and perks
An exciting opportunity for a proven sales leader to manage a high performing team of up and coming sales professionals at one of the most forward-thinking fitness platforms on the market.
- Manage a team of 8 – 12 sales reps
- Huge opportunity for career growth into a country manager role in the future
- Opportunity to play a key role in the business and shape the way they expand and grow.
- Fantastic Salary, 100% uncapped bonus, share options & great benefits
Skills & Experience:
Looking for an experienced Sales leader to help guide this very talented sales team and help drive growth within the company.
- Previous experience of managing a telephone-based sales team
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and grow a team.
- Inside sales phone selling experience
- Experience in a high velocity, short sales cycle SaaS model.
- Native French speaker
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Wadir a call on 07928 665 943.
Job ID: 2054