This is an extremely high impact role and opportunity to shape strategic business and product direction for a true powerhouse within Enterprise Media management.
This market leading media management platform provides network infrastructure and cloud storage solutions with ability to manipulate content for specific audiences. With Global offices and an impressive roster of Enterprise clients including Coca Cola, ESPN and VISA, they are very well placed in the market and continue to scale.
Design and execute process for developing a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends and technology that can drive competitive advantage, which can be turned into actionable insights.
- Support Business Unit strategies and ensure alignment and consistency with the company’s overarching strategy.
- Define and communicate the business strategy across the company
- Utilise data to proactively identify business topics that require strategic focus
Desired Skills & Experience
With an extensive strategy background within Enterprise SaaS companies, you will be a thought leader with ability to navigate senior multi stakeholder environments and drive company direction at an executive level.
- Experience leading cross-functional execution teams in addition to carrying out high-level strategy work.
- Excellent knowledge of the SaaS industry and the latest cloud technologies
- Data driven with hands on analysis skills