Fantastic opportunity to lead the customer’s success for this cutting-edge synthetic data FinTech platform.
This privacy-first FinTech start-up built for the future of data analysis transforms sensitive data into a synthetic copy that is completely safe to share – and avoids GDPR!
- Quickly establishing themselves as the leaders in the Synthetic Data arena
- Finance, Government and Automotive enterprise clients
- A highly experienced leadership team
- VC backed and just completed a new funding round
Integral Customer Success role where you will own the customer experience from initial relationship building through to overseeing implementation and long term value.
- Get to know the client from day one building relationships and encouraging early adoption
- Work with implementation and project management teams to oversee the full customer pipeline.
- Guide enterprise clients to long term success.
Desired Skills & Experience
You will have at least two years of Customer Success Management experience within a SaaS start-up environment for high touch enterprise clients.
- Experience working on a technical start-up platform
- Knowledge of regulated environments – finance, governance, health etc
- Knowledge within data science, AI or machine learning
To apply for this opportunity, please respond to this job Ad or send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org