A fantastic opportunity to join a fast growth and ever-evolving sector, mobile creative AI technology. This company is doing exceptionally well, with 300% YOY growth and since being founded in 2019, are already profitable.
They are working with some of the biggest mobile app names, and are looking to add a further 15 to their existing 35 people this year, so it’s a really exciting time to join their business.
- Disruptive mobile creative AI & analytics platform
- Huge global growth plans over the coming months
- International offices with relocation and remote working possible
They are looking for their first leader for their partner engineer team, so it’s a great opportunity to join the business at a key time and help shape & drive this growing function. You will manage a team that oversees the following responsibilities, whilst also being involved in key projects yourself:
- Consult with clients face-to-face on technical challenges and provide training
- Manage projects across 3rd party tech provider integrations
- Collaborate extensively with internal technical stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
A proven leader and proficient user of Unity, you will be comfortable in working with developers and external parties such as design studios. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership/mentoring qualities
- Proven experience in development platform Unity
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely with both developers and partners/customers
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Grey Matter Recruitment, Nick will be happy to run through this with you on +447525 134 512.