A fantastic role for a B2B marketer to accelerate their career, joining a high growth company in Facebook marketing, who are just at the start of their journey
They have doubled in size year on year, scaling the team with the brightest minds in marketing and working collaboratively to become one the most reputable solutions for Facebook marketing.
Combing vast industry knowledge with technical expertise, they work with innovative and disruptive up and coming brands to scale their businesses, and have a huge part to play in their rapid success.
- Highly specialist and lucrative target market
- Testing innovative technologies to drive maximum success
- Incredible reputation, with the majority of business being brought in by referrals
- Exceptional company culture, priding value and hard work
You’ll execute B2B marketing programme across multiple channels including email, LinkedIn and events, creating compelling campaigns that position them as the go-to agency for eCommerce brands looking to scale via paid social.
Working closely with the C-Suite, you’ll be making an impact and get great visibility across the team, with plenty of opportunities to develop your marketing skills and get involved across the company.
- Take ownership of marketing campaigns and drive value
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and C-suite
- High growth team with exceptional internal opportunities
- Develop and strengthen marketing skills quickly
Skills & Expertise:
We are looking for an ambitious B2B marketer coming from a B2B service or SaaS business, who is proactive, flexible and willing to learn everything there is about marketing and eCommerce.
You’ll be enthusiastic about this opportunity, looking to take every chance to develop your skills and experience and be excited to join a dynamic startup at the start of its growth journey.
- 1-2 years of B2B marketing experience
- Knowledge of eCommerce, or interest in the sector preferred
- Demonstrates initiative in everything you do
- Enthusiastic and a real team player
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com