A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growth, $20m VC funded, AI Machine-Learning technology company as their first Marketing Manager EMEA.
This is a brand new position within the growing London team, successfully leading EMEA marketing strategy and execution.
We’re looking for someone with big, creative and data-driven ideas to develop this role as their own and make a big impact on the company’s growth.
- Plan and execute successful and memorable events
- Create engaging and industry-relevant content
- Collaborate across teams and work with stakeholders
- Bring interesting and dynamic ideas to the business
They are a rapidly scaling global adtech platform in the midst of sizable growth in the UK team. What sets them apart from their competitors is that their advertising solutions are highly customer-centric which is achieved through deep data insights.
Their clients to date include the likes of Google, Amazon, Twitter, Goldman Sachs, and many more.
- They’re heavily VC backed, to the tune of $20M
- Impressive client list
- Grown revenue from $6M to $120M in 2yrs
- First-class training and on-boarding program
- A humble, dedicated, and highly intelligent team
Skills & Experience:
You will have a great marketing background, ideally coming from an advertising technology background or with knowledge/interest in the space.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, keen to learn and a self-starter. You will be a fantastic communicator and collaborator and be excited about getting your hands dirty!
- 3+ year’s marketing experience
- Highly data-driven yet creative
- Ambitious and collaborative; enjoys working with people
- Self-motivated and fast-paced working style
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.