A huge opportunity to develop the partner and customer marketing strategy in the EMEA market, joining a hypergrowth tech company with an award-winning company culture
This fintech start-up integrates its tech with many of the nation’s biggest banks and ultimately helps small business owners make their businesses successful, putting them on an equal footing to bigger brands.
The team are passionate about their product and are motivated to deliver their best within the company. With substantial clients in the states, they’re set to launch their New York office later this year.
- Fast-growing, lots of career growth opportunities
- A collaborative and friendly team
- Investment in employees and their development
- Complete market share with no competitors
Owning the partner and customer marketing strategy for the business, you’re helping clients to communicate effectively to their networks and maximise understanding and consideration of their tech.
Working directly with clients, you’ll be able to strengthen relationships through appropriate marketing tactics, identifying new opportunities and priorities to deliver on.
- Understand and articulate value propositions in both directions
- Establish go to market strategy with partners and customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team on events, content etc
- Create a compelling customer advocacy program at scale
Skills & Expertise:
We are looking for a skilled b2b marketer with partner or customer marketing experience who is coming from a fast-paced SaaS or fintech background.
You’ll be highly driven who sees the opportunities and acts on them effectively and thrives in working in a collaborative and positive environment.
- 2+ years in a partner or customer marketing role
- Client facing experience
- Skilled at taking complex concepts and simplifying them
- Intelligent, concise and creative
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.