A huge opportunity to develop the partner marketing strategy in the EMEA market, joining a hypergrowth tech company with an award-winning company culture
This AI SaaS platform delivers personalised experiences across email, SMS, in-app notifications and web for some of the most exciting eCommerce brands today and with over $100m in funding, they continue to innovate and grow.
You will own the partner marketing strategy and execution for the EMEA region, building relationships with partners to drive leads and take the lead on go to market strategies.
Focusing on activities including events, content, webinars, you will market with existing partners and market the benefits to new partners in the region.
- Drive new partner acquisition through targeted campaigns
- Understand and articulate value propositions in both directions
- Establish go to market strategy with partners
- Collaborate with the marketing team on events, content etc
Skills & Expertise:
We are looking for a skilled b2b marketer with partner marketing experience who is coming from a marketing SaaS/eCommerce background.
You’ll be highly driven and keen to utilise this opportunity to own one of the fastest-growing business functions; researching, testing and scaling activity to maximise marketing outcomes.
- Experience in a partner marketing role, or been responsible for partner marketing previously
- Broad marketing experience across all b2b channels
- Test and learn approach to marketing, enjoys working with data
- Intelligent, concise and considered in nature
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.