This is a huge opportunity to lead on partnerships with new and existing clients, developing senior relationships with EMEA’s top brands and providing long term commercial value within the retail and loyalty space.
They are a NASDAQ listed company and in their first year grew their stock shares by over 60%. They have also won multiple awards for their technology and for being a leading employer.
They work with some of the biggest retail names and banks across the US and EMEA market. Their platform drives success by maximising value, loyalty and engagement and provides unparalleled marketing and sales insights at scale.
- Founded in 2008, they’ve since expanded to 5 offices in 3 continents
- One of the top five entrepreneurial companies globally
- Launching exciting new products year on year
- Offer great perks such as unlimited holiday allowance, flexible working, and a great internal training and development programme
You will take a lead on entering and developing partnerships with prospects and clients across the retail sector, with a focus on subscription service brands.
The role will enable you to combine your commercial acumen with aptitude for providing compelling insights to senior stakeholders and providing long term value which will effectively drive sales.
- Prospect and develop successful partnerships within retail
- Successfully onboard top tier clients onto the platform
- Provide innovative marketing strategies and identify growth opportunities
- Consult clients on key insights and maximise satisfaction and service
Skills & Experience:
We’re looking for someone with strong experience in growing revenue through winning and developing client relationships.
You’ll be a commercially minded leader with a great track record of maximising partnerships within a data driven environment.
- Passion for driving revenue from new and existing clients
- Good knowledge of subscription-based brands
- Strong analytical mindset and able to translate insights
- Entrepreneurial, driven and a desire to learn
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Hannah a call on 07701 309904.
Job ID: 2018