Join a leading and pioneering fintech API start-up, who are on track to double their team this year and be a pivotal part of the company’s growth
This fintech start-up integrates their tech with many of the nation’s biggest banks, and ultimately helps small business owners make their businesses successful, putting them on an equal footing to bigger brands.
The team are passionate about their product and are motivated to deliver their best within the company. With substantial clients in the states, they’re set to launch their New York office later this year.
- Fast growing, lots of career growth opportunities
- Collaborative and friendly team
- Investment in employees and their development
- Complete market share with no competitors
You’ll focus on establishing and developing relationships with platform partners, combining sales, strategy and market development to drive long term success.
Through building and maximising strong relationships with partners, you’ll generate new business opportunities and grow their partnership channel significantly
- Establish and develop commercial partner relationships
- Collaborate across product and commercial teams
- Align objectives with partners for long term growth
Skills & Expertise:
We’re looking for a confident self-starter who understands the lending, payments or commerce space, and is likely coming from a similar fintech platform.
You will have experience working with accountancy firms, payment platforms or management consultancies.
- Account management/relationship-based background
- Commercial and results driven attitude
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Ambitious and looking to step up
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give me a call on 07701 309904.