Founded in 2010, this leading mobile marketing SaaS company is working with the biggest businesses in the world including Google and Facebook.
The company is unmatched in its offerings of tech suite, sales and expertise.
- $310M from some of the biggest investors in digital tech
- Employ over 950 people globally
- Offices located in major cities worldwide
- Market-leading mobile analytics and personalisation technology
Build and develop ongoing relationships with tech partners across the mobile marketing space, providing product support to ensure their solution is the first choice for their client’s mobile marketing needs.
This is a technically oriented partnerships role, working with leading ad networks to maintain the platform’s authority and identifying new growth opportunities within the market.
- Build upon partnerships with leading tech partner platforms
- Provide ongoing support for tech and business capabilities
- Maintain and grow their leading presence in the market
- Identify revenue opportunities and liaise internally to provide the best class support
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for someone who is skilled at leveraging partnerships with deep knowledge of the mobile marketing ecosystem.
You will be able to communicate effectively across the commercials, product and tech in a fast-paced and varied startup environment.
- 6+ years’ experience in mobile, digital advertising or SaaS
- Strong understanding of the ad tech and mar tech space
- Technical and commercial background
- Exceptional partnership development skills
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.