Join this fast-paced digital performance agency in a leadership role, helping scale the agency into the next phase of its growth
Built relationships with global clients, ensuring they hit their performance advertising goals and maximising revenue opportunities, whilst providing the best client experience.
This a highly incentivised role with a great bonus on offer, giving you the opportunity to overachieve and get rewarded for your success whilst working with lucrative clients.
- Manage significant media spend
- Strategise and execute exceptional performance campaigns
- Maximise client’s ROAS and spot opportunities for growth
- Develop strong relationships with global brands
Founded only a couple of years ago, they already work with some of the biggest household names including Coca-Cola, Google, and Netflix.
They help these top names strategise and implement successful performance advertising campaigns and have already managed £150M in media spend in 2020.
- Progress your career faster than in larger agencies
- Own relationships with huge brands
- Grew their team by 30 people in the past year alone
- Founded by experienced and innovative leaders
Skills & Expertise:
We are looking for an experienced performance marketer, who has been hands-on with paid social campaigns and ideally has also worked across other channels.
You’ll thrive in working autonomously and to targets, whilst also being a collaborative member of the growing team and be looking to make an impact in the business.
- 5+ years’ experience managing and optimising performance campaigns
- Paid social background, other channels a bonus
- Agency side experience
- Has progressed well within previous roles
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.