This is a phenomenal opportunity for a skilled performance marketer who is looking to make an impact on business success, and grow with a thriving company and in a highly lucrative sector
The Performance Marketing Executive will manage their customer acquisition channels (all except paid social and email) and with a focus on paid search, Google Shopping and Google Display.
You’ll be able to experiment and coordinate new campaigns and strategies for the marketing function, and working directly under the CMO to develop initiatives to facilitate growth.
- Coordinate campaigns across new growth channels
- Test strategies for untapped performance marketing potential
- Work collaboratively with the team to share ideas and insights
- Utilise your creativity and analytical skillset!
This digital makeup brand has been making serious waves in the beauty industry. They have a hugely dedicated community, and the brand focuses on enabling people to feel like the best version of themselves.
The company has doubled in size in the last year and are looking to do the same again in 2021. They have a start-up feel and great company culture, making this a fantastic opportunity for someone driven and up for the challenge!
- Hypergrowth company, and lots of opportunities for development
- Learn from their highly experienced CMO
- Exciting business plans, so a great time to join the company
- Founded by someone highly influential in the beauty and lifestyle field
Skills & Expertise:
We are looking for a skilled performance marketer with skills across paid search, shopping and display, who is extremely driven and analytically minded.
You’ll thrive working autonomously and to targets, whilst also being a collaborative member of the growing team and be looking to make an impact in the business.
- 3-4 years’ experience managing performance campaigns across channels
- Coming from a high growth startup, or agency side experience
- Self-starter attitude and highly organised
- Excited to develop and learn new skills
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.