Become a key part of the next eCommerce success story at this top 20 fastest growing European company.
After being listed in the Fast Track 100 three years running, the team has over doubled in size in the past year and has scaled responsibly, enabling new joiners to be valued and make a difference from the get-go.
The team are truly driven to deliver their lifestyle and household consumer goods to as many people worldwide and discover new opportunities to enrich people’s lives.
- Disruptive eCommerce brand
- Technically focused and innovative products
- Work alongside the brightest minds in the industry
- A global presence of products across marketplaces
You will be responsible for setting the long-term strategy for global PPC campaigns to drive sales and maximise long term commercial performance.
Taking the lead on strategy as well as execution, you will be the kind of person who is motivated to delve into the data and find new opportunities, whilst overcoming new challenges on a daily basis as a result of the company’s rapid growth.
- Manage global PPC performance campaigns
- Collaborate with the team whilst working autonomously
- Work closely with the data on reporting and analysis
- Drive successful strategies to improve commercial performance
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a skilled performance marketer with proven success of managing PPC campaigns, specifically with Google AdWords, ideally with eCommerce experience.
You will be analytically and commercially minded, and desire to be a part of an ever evolving and scaling company with plenty of long-term growth opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience with Google AdWords, at an advanced level
- Data driven mindset and capabilities (Excel, SQL)
- Keen to be a part of a fast-growing environment
- Self-motivated, proactive and hardworking
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.