Following this marketing tech platform’s recent EMEA growth, lead on search engine marketing and paid social campaigns from their new German hub, and take your client’s performance marketing success to the next level
You’ll lead on managing SEM and paid social strategy and campaigns for clients in the German market, helping them achieve maximum ROI and driving sales.
Keeping on top of trends and opportunities, you’ll create and deliver exceptional performance strategies and define best practice for digital campaigns.
- Execute award-winning SEM/PPC and paid social campaigns across platforms
- Drive customer conversions and acquisition
- Define KPI success and surpass targets
- Develop market initiatives and best practices
This scaling marketing platform enables brands to effectively manage their digital media campaigns, creating data-driven and seamless personalised user journeys in a unified comprehensive solution.
The team has doubled in size within the last year and they are now set to open their first German office following success in the UK, and Italy, ensuring this is a fantastic time to join as they continue to scale.
- Operating across 30 countries
- Clients include Jimmy Choo, Mastercard and Virgin
- Leading customer data platform
- Join as one of the first in their new German hub
Skills & Expertise:
We are looking for an experienced performance marketing specialist with specialist skills across paid social and SEM channels.
You’ll be analytically focused and able to multitask campaigns and clients, ensuring results are continually optimised and ahead of the curve.
- 6+ years’ experience managing SEM and paid social campaigns
- Hands-on skills across performance channels
- Skilled at managing budgets and delivery timeframes
- Highly proactive and collaborative nature
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.