Exciting opportunity to join a market-leading and heavily VC funded mobile-first AI platform.
One of the biggest names in AdTech and led by one of the most respected senior figures in the industry. With a well-established (and growing) team in London and after acquiring another huge round of funding, now is a great time to join the team!
- Recent backing of an astonishing $400M
- Outstanding on-boarding process and tight-knit, vibrant culture
- Amazing benefits package
- Technology has won multiple awards for its effectiveness and now the company is set for huge growth
A fantastic hybrid between ad operations and analytics, this role will focus on strategy and process. You will be responsible for optimising campaign performance as well as performing correlation analysis.
- Utilising industry leading machine learning tools
- Optimising campaigns through close analysis of data
- Become product expert
There is the opportunity to carry out side-projects e.g., on the AI product side or working more closely with customers/customer success.
Desired Skills & Experience
First and foremost, strong experience across campaign optimisation across performance advertising:
- Strong knowledge of performance/DR metrics and analytics across digital advertising/marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Process driven and able to help shape team improvements
- The ability to draw insights from data
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com