A great opportunity with a marketing analytics platform that helps deliver more personalized experiences across email, SMS, in-app notifications, and web. With over $100M in funding, they have impressive marketing budget and are heavily investing to scale their international business across EMEA. Ranked as the Best Workplace 2019 this company offers great career progression and employee recognition!
They are now looking to continue their EMEA expansion and want a Product Support Specialist to deliver exceptional assistance to customers on non-technical related issues including troubleshooting and influencing the ongoing success of their product offering.
- Communicate the progress of resolution promptly and per service level agreements
- Provide expert-level support to our customers and deliver product feedback and insights to the business
- Handle exciting new feature releases
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for an excellent communicator who understands the importance of customer-oriented and responsive support services.
- Experience with Tier 1-2 technical support / QA
- Action-oriented with strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Job ID: 2174
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give Vishali a call on 07517 081 221.