Join a leading and pioneering fintech API start-up, being a fundamental part of the next stage of their global commercial growth
This fintech start-up integrates their tech with many of the nation’s biggest banks and ultimately helps small business owners make their businesses successful, putting them on an equal footing to bigger brands.
The team are passionate about their product and are motivated to deliver their best within the company. With substantial clients in the states, they’re set to launch their New York office later this year.
- Fast-growing, lots of career growth opportunities
- A collaborative and friendly team
- Investment in employees and their development
- Complete market share with no competitors
You’ll be the team’s first sales enablement hire, filling the gap of revenue operations and providing recommendations and insights into planning, strategy and delivery for their growth process.
Owning this function, you will be setting the team up and hiring within 12 months, with the path paved into a leadership role.
- Develop go to market strategy partnering with sales leaders
- Drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales team globally
- Determine valued insights from business drivers and metrics
- Utilise Salesforce on metrics, analytics, and dashboards
Skills & Expertise:
We’re looking for an ambitious self-starter with experience in sales processes and operations and coming from a B2B SaaS platform.
You’ll be experienced in building a successful sales infrastructure and be interested in insights and how they shape business strategy.
- Sales operations/ revenue operations or sales enablement experience
- Track record of leading cross-functional initiatives
- Skilled with Salesforce and Excel
- Inquisitive and able to build relationships across all teams
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org