Nest is a founder-led Performance Marketing Agency set up by Former Google and Facebook experts.
We specialise in scaling E-commerce Advertisers on Paid Social, working with some of the most exciting and disruptive brands in this space including Huel, Depop, Papier, Finisterre to name a few.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the end-to-end sales process from qualification to pitch and close. The role will suit a consultative salesperson with a dedication to domain knowledge and expertise. Clients at Nest aren’t being “sold”, they are being consulted and helped by experts. Leads at Nest are driven by Marketing and closed by Sales.
This is very much a needs analysis/pitch management role rather than an outbound sales role
- Qualify inbound leads
- Manage the pitch process through discovery and proposal meetings
- Negotiate contracts
- Reporting and pipeline management
- Completely own the commercial conversation from qualification call to close
Skills & Expertise:
We are looking for an ambitious salesperson who is proactive, flexible and willing to learn everything there is about eCommerce.
You’ll be enthusiastic about this opportunity, looking to take every chance to develop your skills and experience and be excited to join a dynamic start-up at the start of its growth journey.
- 2+ years sales experience selling digital marketing products and services
- Highly qualified candidates have experience selling to ecommerce businesses
- Aptitude for tech
- Enthusiastic and a real team player
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org