Fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Customer Data Platforms, that is tipped to be the global number 1 in the space over the next few years and would like to build their business development team in the UK.
Valued in the billions, this tech Unicorn has rapidly grown and is producing trailblazing, innovative tech which is pushing the boundaries of what Customer data Platforms can do.
Considered by many to be the worlds’ top Customer Data Platform with over 1000 clients including the likes of Apple, P&G, Emirates, Tommy Hilfiger & HSBC.
This is also a rare chance to work for a company who is investing back in the local community, helping children learn code and empowering women to be the leaders of tomorrow.
- Hybrid position
- Working closely with the Account Executives to build a qualified pipeline
- Understanding consumer needs and requirements
- Brainstorming with the team on how to identify key players and generate interest in the product
Desired Skills / Experience
- Graduate from a world Leading University
- 1 Year sales experience
- Understanding of e-commerce market
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com or if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give me a call on 07921 291708.